We believe sellers want the highest price, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassle.
They also want to work with someone who knows what they’re doing.
- You can
- Think about your desired timeframe to move and any home selling requirements you may have
- Tell us about your particular home HERE
- We will
- schedule a time to meet with you to assess your home
- explain the home-selling process to you in detail from preparation, to marketing, to contract, to a successful closing
- Listen to your goals and fears about selling your home
- Provide you with market data and testimonials of our past successes
- Assist you in presenting and marketing your home in the most favorable way possible
Our Unique Marketing Philosophy
When you hire us to market your home, it is our job to relay our experience to your potential buyers. We believe optimal exposure comes through multiple marketing platforms and that is why we provide potential buyers with the most innovative and interactive experience.
You Are Not Your Neighbor’s Home
Your home is not just a floorplan – we understand that an identical floor plan does not represent the same feeling that a neighboring home might evoke. While we can provide you a quick online analysis of your home’s value, we will need an onsite visit to determine the actual recommended listing price of your home, based on its unique features and characteristics.
We use a teamwork approach to assist in showcasing your home, creating a custom marketing piece for you – not to promote ourselves. When you hire NextHome In The Pines, you will get a team of professionals going to work for you – with each member playing their important role.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A personalized marketing plan, professional photos and virtual tours, color flyers and/or brochures, advertisements, open houses, buyer feedback, etc.
- Price strategies and market analysis
- Assistance in maximizing the first impressions of your home
- Staging expertise
- Brokering/networking on your behalf
- Consistent written and verbal communication
What We Expect From You
- Competitive pricing
- A home that is ready to show
- Flexibility when it comes to scheduling times to show your home, thus ensuring maximum exposure
- We will check in with you at least once a week with updates about showings and buyer feedback
- We will connect you with the best service providers in the area